Who is Namitha Thapar:
Namitha Thapar is considered the most recognized and renowned personality in India. She has become the most famous and well-known director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited. She got immense success and fame in her life. Namitha Thapar family is proud to have such a kind of daughter who not only made her own name but also give highlights to her family.
Namitha Thapar is also in the news for her participation in the Sony TV show Shark Tank India as a Shark. Namitha Thapar was born on 21 March 1977 in Pune, Maharashtra. She was a very keen and courageous girl with high confidence from an early age. Later on, she used to focus on her studies and other activities aside from her school.
Namitha Thapar Wikipedia:
Namitha Thapar Wikipedia:
|Date of Birth
|21 March 1977
|Executive Director – India Business, Emcure Pharmaceuticals
|Pune University in Commerce
Chartered Accountancy from ICAI
MBA from Fuqua School of Business at Duke University
|2 sons: Vir and Jai Thapar
Namitha Thapar Education:
Namitha Thapar completed her studies at a private school in Pune, then she joined Savitribai Phule Pune University, from where she obtained a B. Com degree. After completing her graduation, she started to study Chartered Accountants (CA) at The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. After a lot of hard work, she became a Chartered Accountant (CA). After that, she went to the US for her MBA studies. She was very keen on her studies and that’s why she got everything she deserves and wants.
Namitha Thapar family:
If we talk about Namitha Thapar family, then we came to know that she belongs to a well-known and prosperous famous of Hindu. The religion of the Namitha Thapar family is Hindu and worship Hindu deities. The name of Namitha Thapar’s father is Satish Mehta and he is the most recognized person because he is the founder of Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited. Her mother Bhavana Mehta is not social because she is a housewife who focused on the upbringing of her children. Moreover, in Namitha Thapar family is her brother amid Samit Mehta who is the president of Emcure Pharmaceuticals.
Namitha Thapar husband:
If we talk about Namitha Thapar husband, then his name is Vikas Thapar. Namitha Thapar married Vikas Thapar who is the Corporate Dev and Strategy Maker of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. She also has two sons where the elder son’s name is Jai Thapar and the younger son’s name is Vir Thapar. Namitha Thapar husband is a rich person. And she was inspired by the movie Sholay and, influenced by which she named his two sons Jai and Vir.
Namitha Thapar company:
In 2007 when she returned to India and gave her resignation. She came in India and joined her Father’s company, Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited. She started to manage the Finance portfolio as CFO at Emcure and has since held key roles in M&A, IT, Global Compliance, HR, and Domestic Marketing.
Namita Thapar Net Worth, Income & Salary:
Talking about the total net worth of Namita Thapar, she is the CEO of Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited and her net worth is estimated to be around ₹650 crores in 2022. Moreover, Namitha Thapar leads a luxurious life and loves to travel and explore the world. She has an amazing, excellent, and wonderful collection of Cars including BMW, Mercedes, and Audi.
Social media presence of Namitha Thapar:
Namita’s account is present on all social media platforms except Facebook. She often shared her pictures and videos on social media platforms. Namitha Thapar Instagram has many followers and people love to watch her snaps. Almost 650 people are following her and the number of posts on her Instagram is almost 200. She is not present on Facebook.
Some Interesting Facts About Namita Thapar:
- Namita Thapar was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Namitha Thapar family is rich and has an elite background.
- She completed her studies in higher grades.
- She was fond of studies since childhood.
- She belongs to a business family and her father is the founder of Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited.
- She has graduated from Pune University.
- She got her graduation degree in B. Com at Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- After that Namita got her CA education from ICAI and then goes to the US for further studies and in MBA.
- She completed her MBA degree from Fuqua School of Business.
- Namitha Thapar worked for 6 years in the USA as a Business Financial Lead.
- After returning to India in 2007, she joined Emcure Pharmaceuticals as a CFO.
- At present time she is working as an Executive Director at Emcure.
- Namitha Thapar fastest-growing businessman in India.
- In 2022, Namita Thapar joined the Sony TV business reality show Shark Tank India as a Shark.
- Namitha Thapar husband is Vikas Thapar who is also a well-settled and rich person.